Obtaining a Mortgage
The Mortgage Maker will be there through each point of the process from application to completion. Our consultants will discuss the specific needs of our customers and then provide a range of options that meet their needs.
Following is a summary of those services we provide to first time buyers:
- A face to face meeting: this is just an informal chat so we can learn the basics financial information, such as what you do for living, salary, savings, monthly outgoings
- Analysing prospective client’s income and debt and pre-qualifying the prospective client to determine the maximum mortgage they can afford.
- Educating clients in the home buying and financing process, advising on various loan products, and demonstrating how monthly payments could vary under each product.
- Assisting with the collection of financial information (tax returns, bank statements) and other related documents which form part of the application process.
- Advising clients on documentation required to progress loan applications including verifications of employment and verifications of deposit.
- Maintaining regular contact with the client, solicitor, lender between application and closing to appraise the status of the application and gather any additional information as needed ensuring mortgage closes at or near the required closing date set by the consumer.
- Continuous Client service after mortgage drawdown.
- Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what will be needed for a mortgage assessment and give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future (